Dialogical Literary Gathering
5.4. Benefits of Dialogical Literary Gatherings
Dialogical literary gatherings offer a wide range of benefits among which the following can be mentioned:
A) In the case of students:
- Raise children's interest in reading.
- Improve reading skills and literacy.
- Increase communicative competence and the ability to argue and express personal reflections and ideas.
- Promote solidarity, tolerance and respect toward others and their opinions.
B) In the case of parents, families or adults in general:
- Stimulate reading interest in people who have never read a book.
- Encourage reflection and dialogue.
- Attract families to the school centre to share reflective times and spaces.
- The participation of families of different cultural backgrounds enriches discussions and positively affects the learning of children.
- Generate new educational experiences and expectations and improve the learning climate in the family.