Créer un environnement d'apprentissage inclusif
- Coelho, E. (2012). Language and learning in multilingual classrooms. Bristol, UK : Multilingual Matters.
- Cummins, J., Bismilla, V., Chow, P., Cohen, S., Giampapa, F., Leoni, L., Sandhu, P., & Sastri, P. (2005). Affirming identity in multilingual classrooms. Educational Leadership, 63(1), 38-43.
- Dachyshyn, D., Paradis, J., Kirova, A. (2009). Working with young children who are learning English as a new language. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada : Alberta Education.
- Haynes, J. (2007). Getting started with English language learners : How educators can meet the challenge. Virginia, USA : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD).
- Law, B., and Eckes, M. (2000). The more-than-just surviving handbook. ESL for every classroom teacher. Winnipeg, Canada : Portage & Main Press.
- Ministry of Education (2007). Supporting English language learners in kindergarten and supporting English language learners – A practical guide for Ontario educators, Grades 1-8. Toronto, Ontario : Queens Printer for Ontario.(Video and print resources)
- Sousa, D. (2011). How the ELL brain learns. California, USA : Corwin A SAGE Company.